i guess i´ll share a little more

so a week ago we helped fight a wild fire! we were just walking around in purisima, looking for a sister who ended up not being home. and we were with RIGO who is a studd. (see last weeks pictures). and we saw a big fire up by the church. all the tall grass was burning. and me and my comp thought to ourselves, oh man that´s so cool, I wonder why they are doing that? and we didn´t realize! that it was an unitentional fire!! in illinoise that is really rare. and the patriarch was running back and forth from his house with buckets of water trying to put the fire out. it was on sunday. so we were in our suits, and we took of our jackets and grabbed buckets and shovels and within a few minutes we put it all out. but it was pretty crazy! i was a firefighter! 
yeah so that´s whats up with me










love yall
GRILLIOT!

intercambios, i was really happy and feeling great when we finished the day. and i remember taking those selfies with elder vaught thinking "this is what i look like when i´m really happy"

Elder Parra took my camera during a food apointment and took a bunch of pictures with it. He really likes my camera. He wants to buy it from me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With Love from Mexico