Hey nerds here comes the email

man. I got some things to say to the people out there. and i´m just gonna get it all out.
first of all let me tell yall about the p day that i´ve been having. It´s been a good pday i won´t lie. but also a lot more tiring. and busy. usualy i like my pdays tranquilos. but this is a pday that is unlike other p days.
monday missionary madness
Boom. 6:30. the alarm. me and elder parra (the greatest missionary i have ever met) shoot out of bed and start cleaning everything. we´re cleaning machines. 
the floor? cleaned it. 
the stove? cleaned it. 
the bathroom? cleaned it.
My companion? you better believe i whipped out my very own toothbrush and gave that bad boy a good cleaning.

And in the middle of all this cleaning. We heard a knock on the door. LOUD.
BOOM BOOM BOOM...
we freeze in place. nobody made even a sound... me and elder parra look at eachother. 
wait just a minute... we don´t have a door. It wasn´t the door at all but the jingle jangle of the cell phone. We had an incoming message from the brilliant elder villatoro.
I grabbed that phone so fast and put it to my ear.
"what´s up?" said i in fluent spanish.
"we´re going bowling. you and your companion have 20 minutes to prepare yourselves and arrive in your sunday best. I´m tired of messing around with you slotnosed gimboes so you better not be late."
I put the phone down and looked at elder parra. With out saying a word we both got dressed and put on our nametags. Bowling time.
After a crazy and funfilled two hours of bowling with the zone we said our goodbyes and jumped on the nearest bus to the downtown place. 
The downtown place is incredibly dangerous becouse of the high barracho content in the area. Barrachos are basically mexicans, but they yell things at you in english. 
We knew it was risky. but it was the only place in all the city where we know we can buy a mexican Classical.
About halfway through the bus ride i looked at my companion and i looked at my companion and i said, "hey. I don´t know where this mexican classical might be.. but if we don´t make it back, i just want you to know it´s been a great week." 
A old man with a big black sombrero over heard our conversation and turned around to talk to us. In a rough norteño accent he told us that he knew where to get the mexican classical. We followed his instruccions to the letter and made it all the way to this internet cafe without any harrasment from the barrachos. 

Wish me luck.

Elder Grilliot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With Love from Mexico