laughing it up with the goofy dog, elder valenzuela

this week some very nice members fixed my glasses for me, i really needed that. my glasses broke and i couldn´t fix them! they had already broken like 6 months ago in durango, but i´d always just glued them together and sometimes they would break again, because the glue isn´t that strong, but i´d just glue them again and it was all chill. but this last time that they broke, i tried to glue them together and i couldn´t! and i went without glasses for like a whole week. and while i was in a food appointment with sister zamora, i showed her my broken glasses and told her the story and she took them from me and the next day i came back and they were as good as new! in a new frame! wow! i´m grateful to these good people.
also we had a missionary conference this week with a setenta, the president of the area of mexico, elder valensuela, he is an amazing guy, i was really impressed by the considerate way that he treated all the missionaries. and his testimony was really strong.
i also got sick this week! like i just got a fever for a whole day i was in bed all day and they gave me a blessing and then the next day i was more or less better, i think honestly i was just really really tired, so much so that my body shut down and i got sick. I think training is actually pretty taxing. i´m like, in charge of everything man. low key hoping that i don´t train next transfer to end my mission.

love all of you homies and all yur lil homie loves.
elder grilliot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With Love from Mexico