big week


hey this was a big week
I learned lots of great things this week but I don´t have time to share them all.

let me share some of the hard things of the week first.
well we all got sick. I threw up twice in the night on Thursday.
it was one of the hottest weeks in Durango in 60 years. but it was only like 40 degrees Celsius. it´s much hotter in Torreon.
we ´pushed ourselves this week also, and we got super tired and that was taught too. to go to lesions super exhausted.
elder Perez threw a volleyball at my face and broke my glasses


some good things
we had a lot of cool people that we were able to find
we had stake conference
we had a cool zone activity and ate tacos and played with water balloons
we were able to put together a really cool chain activity where the members organize family home evenings once a week for less actives and investigators.
weeeee also ... mmmm.  oh i beat everyone in the zone in chess, including one of the assistants to the president.

Love you guys. Be true to your heart. and let your heart be true to God.

Elder Grilliot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With Love from Mexico