nuevo linares here i go!

hey boys and girls. today we have cambios. Elder saico is staying in madero and i´m going BACK to nuevo linares. the same area that i got sent to for three days and then they changed me. I´m writing from the offices. I´m waaay tired because i haven´t been sleeping very well and we also didn´t get the chance to sleep much last night. packing and stuff. anyway, here in the offices i ran into president and he just said "the lord really wants you in nuevo linares elder."

i´ll write agin tomorrrowww 
elder grilliot



every time i change areas it feels like a rebirth. no one here knows me and i have a totally blank page. it gives me a lot of hope and motivation to be able to do something cool.
I´m in nuevo linares again, and my new companion is elder quiroz. He is from equador, he has 3 months in the mission, and is from the same generation of missionaries as elder saico, that is, he and elder saico started the mission at the same time.
Elder quiroz had a really bad time with his last comp. And he really wants to fix things and do it right this transfer. He wants to be really obedient and work hard, and i think that´s really cool. I do too.
One really wonderful experience was with a sister that had been baptized but stopped going to church in madero. Me and elder esparza visted her a bit, and then when me and elder saico visited her she felt repentant and started going back to church. On sunday night we called her to tell her about the transfers and say goodbye, and over the phone she told me that we had really helped her in a critical time of her life and that she was really grateful. She told me that we should not get discouraged when things fall through, because we can really help people. She told me that she will never forget my face and the way that i looked and treated people, and she said that she saw something in my eyes that reminded her of jesus christ. I cried when she told me this, and it made me want to be a lot better of a missionary. The mission sometimes makes me so aware of me weaknesses. but man i really want to be able to go back and visit madero, i left a lot of really cool people there.

The computers here don´t have the port to put my sd card. so i´m not gonna be able to send pictures until i figure something out.. but i´ll keep sending pics don´t worry yall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With Love from Mexico