Man Alive Here Comes Another E-mail

okay, I’m short on time, like I was last time,
hey I’ll be short in describing the miracles that I’ve seen in these weeks.
Me and elder Zamora are rocking it in Senderos, this is my new area and it is struggling, they are going to turn it into a branch they told us, but we will do our best and I really want to love this area like I did with Centenaro, man Centenaro was the best.
This week I really really felt the power of God. like for about a week I just felt the spirit super strong nearly all the time. My prayers were super meaningful. A cool experience, we are really struggling to find people to teach, and I prayed and I felt inspired that God had prepared someone for us to teach and that we would find him in a specific colony of our area, and that night we were over there and me and elder Zamora sat ourselves down to talk a bit because he wasn´t feeling that great, and this drunk guy comes up to us and he asks us to come over and talk to him when he is sober, we take his address and we are like, we´ll see where this goes, and when we see him we can see that he has been very humbled by his alcoholism and wants to change, me and elder Zamora recognized that as an answer to our prayers.
love you guys!

Elder grIHOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With Love from Mexico