big righteous email

man! we had emergency cambios! sorprendente!  on tuesday in the morning president barret came and visited us in our house, he did a small interview with my companion elder osorio and then sent us on our way, everything was cool and fun and then that night we got the call. elder osorio went to industrial, a different area here in gomez, to be with the assistants for the rest of the cambio. and i get to end my mission in a trio! i feel really blessed honestly. i hadn`t thought about the ideal way to end my mission, but god has haha. i`m in a trio with two really cool elders, elder salazar and elder garcia. i get along really really well with elder salazar. he is a great friend. he made me a HUGE list of spanish indie music. ❤😬❤. he is also very open and kind. great person. and elder garcia is very funny too and very patient and i love both of them a lot.
yesterday we had a baptism. a young woman of 9 years of age chose to enter the waters of baptism and follow christ. very cool. she is also really funny and cool. very energetic, like we go to the church and we are like "ah where is vanessa?" and then we see her outside jumping over benches and doing flips and stuff haha. and then her and her brothers invite us to play hide and go seek and tag with them haha. very fun.
this is my last week of work in the field. i`m in a trio covering two areas and they are going to reopen my area when i leave. wowza hey hey 
but i feel like for me personally the cambios were a huge blessing, it`s helped me a lot to not get trunky and get out of the routine i was in and elder salazar makes me feel much more appreciated.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With Love from Mexico